Delicious combination of two of the worlds favourite treats in a yummy delicious No-Bake Chocolatey Hazelnut Cheesecake! Heaven!
So yeah, this heavenly little beauty happened. I reposted my recipe for my Ferrero Rocher & Nutella Chocolate Tart the other day on Facebook, and it had an overwhelming response again – everybody loves Ferrero Rocher and everybody loves Nutella! (Alright, I get that a lot don’t, but most do!) I was asked by TEN people – TEN! – to create this beauty so I had to comply! I was also tagged in a lot of photos of my Nutella & Ferrero Rocher Fudge recently which seems to be going down a treat – thank you!
This is so creamy, so delicious, and unbelievably hazelnutilychocolatey!
I know I post a lot of cheesecake recipes, but I still find that its useful to post them – rather just one recipe for them all. Sometimes I use more cream than others, more cream cheese than others etc! This recipe is delicious as you have the yummy creamy Nutella flavour with Ferrero Rocher dotted throughout the mixture giving texture and even more flavour!
This is for all you Cheesecake/Nutella lovers out there – ENJOY!
This serves 12!
– 300g Digestives/Graham Crackers
– 150g Butter, melted
– 400g Full-Fat Cream Cheese
– 200g Nutella
– 100g Icing Sugar
– 1tsp Vanilla Bean Extract
– 200ml Double Cream
– 12 Ferrero Rocher, Chopped up
– 12 Ferrero Rocher
– Melted Chocolate (50g White)
– Finely Chopped Hazelnuts
1) To make the Base – Blitz the biscuits in a food processor (or crush in a bag with a rolling pin!) and mix with the melted butter. Press down into an 8″ Deep Springform Cake Tin – refrigerate for now.
2) With an electric stand mixer with the whisk attachment (I use my KitchenAid) Whisk the Cream Cheese, Vanilla, Icing Sugar and Nutella until smooth – this should only take a minute or so – then pour in the double cream and whisk on a medium-high level (my KitchenAid was on level 7) until its thick and holds itself completely! Mine took about 4 minutes! You will know when its done as it it won’t thicken any more!
3) Fold through the chopped up Ferrero Rocher and spread the mixture evenly over the biscuit base. I put my 12 Ferrero Rocher I used to decorate with on now and the chopped hazelnuts so that they sticks into the cheesecake nicely!
4) Chill in the fridge for at least 5-6 hours, but preferably overnight.
5) Once chilled, remove from the cake tin carefully, drizzle with melted chocolate and serve!
Tips and Ideas
I LOVE Nutella – like so so much – but I get that it isn’t to everybody’s taste – If you’re not a fan, then try a different sort of spread that you rather such as Cadburys Chocolate Spread, or any other Nutty Spread! I also understand the Ferrero Rocher is expensive, so Kinder Bueno will also do!
I always use my KitchenAid to make my cheesecake filling. If using an electric hand-held whisk then try not to use too high a setting as this might cause it to over whip and go all icky! So take your time, it will be smooth and hold itself when the mix is ready!
Using Full-Fat cream cheese is 100% needed so that it sets – if you would rather use a lower fat one be careful when you mix so that it doesn’t split, and it probably needs to set in a dish as it won’t hold itself! 🙂
This recipe will last 3 days, covered, in the fridge!
You can find my other Cheesecake Recipes on my Recipes Page!