No-Bake S’mores Themed Cheesecake with Marshmallow Fluff – topped with Toasted Marshmallows, Crushed Biscuits & Melted Chocolate!
So yeah, S’mores Cheesecake. YAY! I have wanted to make this for a while, but I had so many other Cheesecake and baking ideas that I thought I would go through that list of experiments then attempt this one – and I wish I had done it sooner. I have done research into other S’mores Cheesecake recipes and a lot of them seem to be Baked Cheesecakes – and theres nothing wrong with this, but my lovely Audience (aka you!!) seem to LOVE my No-Bake recipes – so queue experiments!
Its slightly different to my other Cheesecake recipes as it doesn’t use cream in the mix – I tried it and it made it difficult to set because the recipe uses Marshmallow Fluff rather than a type of Chocolate which helps my others set! However, it tastes just as amazing, and super Marshmallowy!
Please excuse how melty this looks, decided to take these photos on the hottest day of the year in the UK and my fridge was running curiously low so it was a bit of a quick photoshoot – but I have made this recipe several times, and it does set to the perfect texture!
I have an obsession with marshmallow Fluff and S’mores so combining these to make a no-bake cheesecake seemed best, trying to make it as S’moresy as possible! I decorated my Cheesecake with what you would find inside s’mores – and this was a deeeeelicious decision! The mini toasted marshmallows on top of the cheesecake give it that lovely campfire taste, along with the insane amount of Marshmallow goodness, and the delicious biscuity crunch – its always going to be a winner!
This serves 12!
– 300g Biscuits – I used Digestives (As I can’t get Graham Crackers!)
– 150g Butter, Melted
– 420g Cream Cheese – I used 1x 250g Full-Fat Mascarpone, & 1x 180g Full-Fat Philadelphia
– 100g Icing Sugar
– 1tsp Vanilla Bean Extract/Vanilla Essence
– 2x 214g Marshmallow Fluff Tubs
– Mini Marshmallows
– More Biscuits
– Chocolate – melted
1) Blitz the biscuits in a food processor (or crush in a bag with a rolling pin!) and mix with the melted butter. Press down into an 8″ Deep Springform Cake Tin – refrigerate for now.
2) Put the Cream Cheese, Icing Sugar, and Vanilla into an electric mixer – I use my KitchenAid with the Whisk Attachment and whisk until smooth and combined. Add in the Marshmallow fluff a bit at a time until its all in there – at first it will look lumpy but if you stick with it it’ll go nice and smooooooth.
3) Make sure to scrape down the edges of the bowl and continue to whisk until very thick and it holds itself when you lift the whisk out! Dollop on top of the Biscuit Base and smooth over – refrigerate for 6+ hours, or preferably overnight (12+ hours) so it has time to set properly!
4) Decorate your S’mores Cheesecake by toasting some Mini Marshmallows under the grill for a few seconds or with a Blowtorch, and sprinkle them over the Cheesecake. Crush some more biscuits and sprinkle them all over, & drizzle the Melted Chocolate on top to hold it together!
Tips and Ideas
If you think its not going to set it might be because you haven’t whipped it enough, or the fridge isn’t cold enough – mine is at 2C as I like my stuff super cold! If you think the mix is just a lumpy icky mess then stick with the whisking! There is such a thing as over-whisking though so don’t choose the supercharged high speed – stick at a Medium-High speed when mixing!
This Cheesecake will last in the Fridge, covered, for 3 days!
You can find my other Cheesecake Recipes on my Recipes Page!